Are you getting "ghosted" after getting a wedding inquiry? Do you struggle with the entire wedding process from beginning to end or anything in-between? Want to learn from a Master Wedding Photographer? If so this class is definitely for you! I will take you on a wedding journey like no other! The Wedding Shebang will take you from getting an inquiry all the way down to a year AFTER the wedding. That's right, I literally will take you through the entire process as a wedding photographer.
This is a PPA event, however, you do not have to be a PPA member.
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
Time: 10am to 6pm
PPA Members will receive 1 Education Merit
We will be going over:
- What to do after getting an inquiry and NOT get "ghosted"
- Entire workflow after booking the wedding
- Making an experience for your clients like no other
- Creating a team such as second shooters and assistants
- Contacting the vendors prior to the wedding
- The wedding day timeline broke down in-depth
- Shooting details, getting ready, ceremony, family portraits, bridal portraits, bride & groom portraits, lighting, reception, grand exit, and night portraits
- The day after the wedding
- Client experience after the wedding such as client gifts
- Gallery delivery
- 6 Month check-in
- 1 year anniversary
This full-day Wedding Shebang is going to be jammed packed with information so be ready! Be sure to be on your laptop or computer so when we go over culling and editing you can follow along. I will be using Photoshop/Camera RAW and Adobe Bridge, however, I will be also showing you how to follow along with Lightroom.